Forums

Sugar Free Stevia - Skinny Me Chocolate

• Wed 24th Jan 2018 - 8:20am
    Love chocolate? Well, you will hardly find anyone on the globe who does not like this dark colored indulgence; a source of pleasure, gratification, and delight for many. Chocolate is not only a treat for your sweet tooth but it is proven by research to benefit your health in many ways. However, the acclaimed health up shots is not tagged with every or any sweet bonbon named chocolate. Chocolate indulgence comes wrapped with guilt too because of a load of sugar content. However, the exception to this case is the subject supplement, the Skinny me chocolate, which is sugar-free dark chocolate squares specially designed to deliver an all chocolate flavor and gains with a smart approach. Skinny me chocolate represents a brand of sweet indulgence that claims not to add extra figures to your neat and smart figure. The question is; how the manufacturer of Skinny me chocolate ensure the specific outcome. The chocolate we know is not all sweet and sugary; the source of chocolate is the cocoa beans, which are quite bitter in taste. To understand the sweet story of chocolate these bitter cocoa beans are translated into, let us have a peek into the history pages addressing chocolate. Get Free 30 Pieces Box Bold Dark Chocolate For Today http://better-idea.science/SkinnyChocolate The history of chocolate Known as the ‘food of gods’( presented only to the warriors, nobles, priests, and rulers), the 4000 years old history of chocolate reveals its early consumption, as a bitter liquid drink. The history of Cocoa takes us to 1900 B.C. where evidence of its cultivation and consumption can be found in the ancient Mesoamerican tribes, native to the rainforest of present-day Mexico. The cultivation, fermentation, roasting, and grinding of cocoa beans was followed by its consumption as a bitter drink, which we might call the most basic coffee. The earliest beliefs regarded this drink to be of mystical and spiritual in nature as it brought about an invigorating and stimulating experience with an elated mood and enhanced sexual ability. The use of Cocoa and its counterparts spread to Spain and then to Europe via traders as an expensive commodity. We still see many accounts of chocolate hold their grounds today as its being an expensive, classy and luxurious delicacy and an illustration of wealth and supremacy. With the advent of the sugar industry, cocoa was incorporated with its sweetness and consumed as sweetened beverages, as well as edible items, were also prepared. Thereby, the bitter story of cocoa was turned into a sweet one, which we know as chocolate and its many designs, including the Skinny me chocolate. About Skinny me chocolate Skinny me chocolate is a revised and improved version of its sweetened counterpart. Realizing the negative health consequences of refined sugar, the manufacturer of Skinny me chocolate apprehended the need for a ‘sugar-free’ version of dark chocolate for its customers and came up with the inspired design distinctive of the subject product. Absolutely sugar-free and alternatively sweetened with Stevia, Skinny me chocolate squares deliver the same aromatic and scrumptious flavor of dark chocolate without making any compromise on the flavor or aroma, to very important characteristics of dark chocolate. Refined Sugar is known as the ‘white poison’ by the health experts of the latest millennium, the days of which are en route to finding better health status and pioneering health solutions of many kinds. One of them is the replacement of sugar and its constituents by healthy alternatives. The discovery of Stevia rebaudiana plant is one such amazing finding. Stevia is a sugar substitute, extracted from the leaves of the Stevia plant and is 150 times sweeter than ordinary sugar. The Stevia extract is recognized as GRAS item in the US and utilized as a food ingredient. Its properties like heat stability and pH stability make it an ideal dietary ingredient in many recipes making it possible for a wide population to satisfy their sweet tooth. Stevia is the precise reason behind Skinny me chocolate to be a winner among all. Skinny me chocolate is all about premium Belgian chocolate experience, one of the best produce of chocolate in the world. Known for its simplicity of manufacturing processes yet intricate flavors of age-old recipes passed down through generations, Belgian chocolate is unrivaled and unmatched for its taste and aroma. Get Free 30 Pieces Box Bold Dark Chocolate For Today http://better-idea.science/SkinnyChocolate The different flavors of Skinny me chocolate Skinny me chocolate understands that one does not always want the same flavor, again and again, therefore they have introduced Skinny me chocolate with four flavors, catering for the different moods Bold Mint Strawberry Almond For the ones who want a pure and gallant chocolate indulgence, a bold flavor delivers the bittersweet taste while for an adventurous and audacious taste buds are surely pleased with the mint flavor. Experiencing a sweet nostalgic sense, go for the strawberry flavor that would transfer you to the garden back home. For those who crave the chocolate for a brainy spur, they can opt for the almond flavor. Benefits of Skinny me chocolate Skinny me chocolate is not just any chocolate but is of the dark variety also called plain or black chocolate. The dark variety of chocolate is devoid of milk solids so is bitter in taste than its counterparts. The dark chocolate is the healthier account of chocolate with low sugar content and is made out of cocoa butter. Containing a higher content of cocoa, dark chocolate is categorized as ‘superfood’ with numerous health benefits pertaining to different body systems including heart and brain. “When looking for a sweet snack, a square of dark chocolate might, in fact, be your healthiest choice!” says Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum of Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, a preventive cardiologist. Let us have a look at the benefits of Skinny me chocolate under the label of dark chocolate. A potent source of antioxidants Antioxidants are a lethal force against disease-causing free radicals that are produced in the body as a continuous phenomenon. The health benefits of dark chocolate are attributed to its high content and superior activity of antioxidants. Compared with the antioxidant content of various superfoods as acai, cranberry, blueberry, and pomegranate, the antioxidant activity of dark chocolate was found to be superior to all (except pomegranate). Disease-fighting ability of dark chocolate Being a potent source of antioxidants, the polyphenols, and flavonoids, dark chocolate exhibits a powerful and effective disease combating property. The bitter your chocolate is, the better is the antioxidant content and the darker varieties are the aces in this aspect. Improved cardiac health The heart benefits of dark chocolate are attributed to its flavonoids content, which acts by increasing the blood supply to the heart, lower blood pressure and prevent the platelet aggregation. Enhanced brain fitness The cognitive improvement brought about by dark chocolate consumption is believed to be a result of its circulation-enhancing effects. Dark chocolate improves focus and memory and might contribute to reducing the risk of dementia and stroke, as indicated by many studies. Skinny me chocolate aids to lift your mood and helps relieve anxiety too. A potential cancer-fighting agent Though the topic needs more extensive research, however, dark chocolate is being termed as a cancer-fighting agent owing to its flavonoids content. Maintains the cholesterol balance Consuming this dark delight might help you turn the HDL and LDL ratio into a more balanced arrangement. Research has shown a positive role played by the phenol content of dark chocolate in this regard “15-day consumption of polyphenol-rich dark chocolate resulted in total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol decreases of 6.5 percent and 7.5 percent, respectively” “Three-week consumption of polyphenol-rich dark chocolate increased HDL (good) cholesterol” Balances the blood sugar profile Dark chocolate contains a high content of cocoa and its blood sugar lowering effects are also shown by scientific results. These results are observed when 0.88 ounces of dark chocolate was consumed per twenty-four hour period. Get Free 30 Pieces Box Bold Dark Chocolate For Today http://better-idea.science/SkinnyChocolate What we like about Skinny me chocolate Have you ever had the urge to consume chocolate on the very day that you decide to go on a diet? Skinny me chocolate is a better and guilt-free way of satisfying your sweet tooth while you are trying to restrict your calories. Here are some highlights of the subject product A 100% sugar-free delight Sweetened with Stevia and erythritol with zero glycemic index A home-based recipe A low carbohydrate preparation Available in different flavors including the healthy almonds Contains a fair amount of cocoa butter No compromise on the flavor or aroma A great alternative to ordinary sweet treats with health benefits A free trial offer allows you to have a choice of the subject treat What we do not like about Skinny me chocolate Despite the enlisted benefits, Skinny me chocolate has some drawbacks as a product The ingredient label is not complete, the cocoa content of the chocolate is not mentioned specifically The chocolate contains milk solids Allergy caution is mentioned so there is a chance of allergic reaction Skinny me chocolate contains soy lecithin, another source of allergy Basic Nutrition Info on Skinny me chocolate Unsweetened Chocolate, Resistant Dextrin, Inulin, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Organic Soy Lecithin (emulsifier), Natural Flavors, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia extract) Sweetener, Natural Vanilla Extract. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy. Processed on equipment that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, and egg products. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Square (11g) Calories: 45 Calories From Fat: 35 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2.5g Trans Fat: 0gr Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Total Carbohydrate: 6g Dietary Fiber: 3g Sugars: 0g Sugar Alcohol: 1.5g Protein: 1g Iron: 6% DV Get Free 30 Pieces Box Bold Dark Chocolate For Today http://better-idea.science/SkinnyChocolate

Please register or login to post forum replies